Chattanooga Ionto™ device delivers reliability.
The Chattanooga Ionto device delivers constant current no matter what level of resistance is encountered. By varying the voltage output as resistance changes the device consistently delivers the programmed dose. Current can be set in 0.1 mA increments between 0.5 mA and 4 mA. It also has a pause feature that allows the clinician to check the treatment area without restarting the treatment session. The Chattanooga Ionto device offers the user-friendly features and reliability you expect from the name Chattanooga.
• 2-channels to treat 2 sites or deliver 2 medications at one site.
• Previous dosage can be set as default to maintain frequently used treatment parameters.
• Beeping alerts if electrode fault for open current or high impedance, low battery, treatment completion or power left on.
• Automatic 30 second current ramp up and down during power on/off keeps patient comfortable.
• Constant current provides precise, accurate delivery regardless of skin impedance.
• Current can be set in 0.1 mA increments between 0.5 mA and 4 mA.
|Channel||Dual, isolated between channels|
|Output||Constant Direct Current|
|Amplitude||0.5 to 4 mA (+/- 10%)at 100 Ohm - 12 K Ohm load|
|Dose Range||(1 mA/min. increment) 0 - 160 mA/min.|
|Power Supply||9 V Alkaline|
|Dimensions||2.4” W x .9” L x 3.7” H (6 x 2 x 9 cm)|
|Safety Standards||IEC601, Type BF|
Chattanooga Ionto™ device delivers reliability. The Chattanooga Ionto device delivers constant current no matter what level of resistance...